1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to more people

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by cejuna, Mar 10, 2015.

1. cejuna

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I've started coming out to more people. :slight_smile: Earlier this year I wrote here how I finally accepted myself and now I'm really confident and proud of who I am, so I'm not afraid to tell this "secret" to others anymore. I could shout it to rest of the world, but I've been waiting for the right moments to tell this.

Last month I told two good friends. We were at a party and I told them to come outside to talk with me. But they instantly just ran away when we got outside, to talk with some other people, so my plan kinda failed. :grin: Then I had to tell them seperately later that night and both took it really well, as I expected. One of them told that she had thought before that I was gay and was really excited, she told things like "aww that's so cute, now se have something in common: we both like guys!". Other friend was kinda speechless first but then took it really well, he was proud that I could come out so easily, he told that one of his friends had started crying when he came out.

Two weeks ago I told to my friend's girlfriend, who is also a good friend of mine. :slight_smile: I didn't want to make so big deal of it, so I just told that I've talked to a guy lately, and she took it really really well. Like she didn't even ask me anything, wasn't any surprised, everything was just as I had told her that I have a girlfriend. :slight_smile: That was really amazing!

It's just the matter of time when I'll tell the rest of my friends and my family. I'm thinking that I'll tell the friendgroup I'm hanging with all the time this weekend or maybe even before that.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations, man! It's awesome that they took it so well!

3. Gallatin

Awesome! Glad things went well. Good luck with coming out to your family and the rest of your friends! :slight_smile: