1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My multi-step "Coming out"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AyFrigginJay, Mar 19, 2015.

1. AyFrigginJay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I feel like I should start off by saying that I am 21 and that I realized I liked guys when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade so I was about 9. The first people I came out to were two of my friends in 4th grade, funny enough they didn't get weirded out or anything, they asked questions but everything was fine and we remained friends for a while afterwards.
    Next time I came out was in Middle school to all of my friends, and even people who were in my classes knew, they didn't really care, sometimes I'd get nasty looks by guys but I never got bullied,
    then I told my Grandmother, I was living with her at the time and she was an alcoholic always badgering me about things. She had an issue with my having so many female friends ad that they were all bisexual, so she repeatedly was asking if I was gay, and I kept saying no until I just snapped and said yes. She got really quiet for a minute and then started harassing me about it being completely unreasonable. after about 2 weeks it all died down but I found out a week later that she had told my Mother and Father about it, which was completely frustrating considering I wanted to tell them myself. My mother had no issues with me being gay and to this day she has no issue with my sexuality. My father however, he is a die-hard Christian and even though he says the whole "I will love you no matter what." he still passes his judgements and doesn't want to hear one word about me being gay.
    In High School I was one of 3 openly gay guys in a very lesbian dominated school, so I was basically unbothered, haha.
    So, that's my story. lol

2. Rainbows~Exist

Oh my God this is literally me right now!!!!!!!!

3. Hizaki

Lesbians do rule with an iron fist, after all.