1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Totally out now!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Lullaby, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Lullaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm totally out now. While most of my family is having a difficult time with it, at least they haven't disowned me. My mother is SLOWLY coming to grips with me being a girl. My twin brother fully supports me, and has even called me sister. My little sister is actually really happy to have a sister. I have no clue what my stepdad thinks, but I think he's okay, at the very least apathetic.The only one in my immediate family who doesn't know is my little brother, they don't think he would understand. My fiance is slowly getting better. She still wont call me her girlfriend, but she at least called me a good girl yesterday! ^_^ My friends are awesome, and they still treat me like normal.
    I got my ears pierced the other day, and I felt actually quite pretty. IT WAS AWEOME. I have been feeling really happy lately. Still get the occsional drunk friend or brother accidentally outing me to strangers, and the weird looks, but who cares!?
    I guess the one thing that it's hard for everyone to understand is that I'm not into men. It's like, justbecause I'm a transgirl, that I'm supposed to be straight.

2. Gen

Gen

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I'm glad that things are running as smoothly as you can expect. Everyone might not necessarily come around, but the important thing is that those who matter do. It might take some time, but at least the most challenging hurdle is over.