1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

out to another friend!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BlakeHarmony, Nov 22, 2008.

1. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't com out to anyone since last year and lately, there have been lots of opportunities for me to do so, but I haven't taken any of them because of the other people around but yesterday, I finally did.
    In band, a jazz combo class from one of the universities here came, there was the electric string bass player (by the same name as our bass player which was funny), a sax player, a guitar player and a drummer, all guys. Right after band, I had s.s. and before the class, my friend was asking me if I thought they were attractive, trying to convince a different friend of hers who I really don't like very much. I said something like, I don't think you want my opinion because it is probably not what you want right now (she was trying to convince someone that they were after all...). I fb messaged her latter because I didn't really want to come out to my whole s.s. class and she replied with "Oh okay. I'd never have guessed. You could still have a preference though. " I told her that that wasn't the question, truth be told, I thought the guitar player was the best looking, but the question dealt with attraction and guys are not attractive to me.

2. James2612

I am pleased she was cool with it!! Its a good feeling when some one so cool about it, I am pleased for you!!!

3. Myke

Myke Guest

Congrats fellow Calgarian!

4. musican

Lately Ive been to chicken to come out to anyone. Congrats that you're not like me :slight_smile:

5. Congratulations!

I'm glad it went well for you :slight_smile:

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your friend. :slight_smile:

7. Kid Quasar