1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierd kinda pleasent coming out (long)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rynotaur, May 27, 2007.

1. Rynotaur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey all you ppl. Just wana say EC is the best thing since coffe :icon_bigg

Anyways this is my wierd coming out story.

Ok so i knew i was different from about 14. and i have always liked guys since then.
    Up to present. Everything was fine and all till the beginning this year. A new guy came into my school and in my grade(11) and i found him just soooo damn HOT!!. and i fell in love with him instantly. So as the months went on we became awesome friends. we told everything for each other and it was just amazing. so finally after thingking long and hard i finally decided to tell him that i was gay. so i did that about a week ago. We spoke about it for a while and he was very understanding. He said that he was fine with it and that nothing can break our friendship.. OMG im soooo happy were still friends(!) anyhoo... soo last Monday he wanted to talk to me about something. It was quite a shock what he told me... Ok this guy is Straight as hell. has a GF an evrything.. so he told me that since he came into my school. he had started feeling wierd. that he kinda loved me but just couldnt admit it. He said that the thing that happend was just so strange, its really special and he doesnt want to loose his love for me. cuz this is the first time he has felt anything for a guy!. But he said he`s not sure about a realtionship just yet. he is still a bit unsure. and he doesnt wana give up his girl for this reason... Now for what happened yesterday. I went to his house for a sleepover everything went fine an all. We drank quite alot later that night. Soo basically we were both drunk as shite :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:... then he came over to me and whispered in my ear : Ryan I love you. plz kiss me.. and i was like :eek: but yea i soo wanted to do that. so i did. we kissed for about 15minutes lol... then went to his room.. and things got HoT there. everything imagineable we did you name it. from oral to anal... It was the happyest time in my life... so this morning. we woke up next to each other and he asked was it real what happened yesterday? i said yea it was...He said it was okay aslong as i enjoyed it from then we didnt really talk anymore. mom came to pick me up i gave him a hug and he didnt even hug back...now i feel REALLY!! akward when im with him.. did he only do it cuz he was drunk or was that his real feelings that woke up then... So yea i dont really know what to do anymore or what to say to him... Anywayz bleh sorry for the long story just wanted to talk my heart out. cant do it anywhere else. Thanks for reading:smilewave

#1 Rynotaur, May 27, 2007
    Last edited: May 27, 2007
  2. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't imagine many (if any at all) straight guys who would do that, even when drunk. I'd say his feelings were real, he's just not ready to admit that sober yet, perhaps not even to himself. Give it time.
    By the way, I'm so jealous... That was my fantasy with a guy I know, except he turned out to be straight, bah humbug...

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    It sounds to me like he's having trouble trying to figure out his own sexuality. At the end of the day he's either bi or gay and that's likely to be something going over and over in his mind. You have to be aware that up until very recently he thought he was straight and so.. this will all have happened very quickly for him. Maybe too quickly for him to process.

If I were you i'd just give him a little space and time to reflect on what happened, a little time to come to terms with his sexuality, offer a supportive ear in case he needs to vent and let him know that things can be back as they were if he needs.

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

Hehe ya i'm jealous of u too

But it would kinda hurt in the heart not to get that hug returned:frowning2:

But i hope it all turns out good:slight_smile:
    Plz keep us posted

5. Rynotaur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys thanks for the reply`s .. and yea im soo lucky lol as I said best day ever
    And yea I guess you guys are right about him not knowing his sexuality it is the only thing that really makes sense. because i have never ever seen or met a straight guy that would do that. Well i just hope he can figure it out. Because i love him sooo much and that night would not have happend if that wasnt what he really felt!.

Alcohol is the true truth serum.. so im just going to hope it`s all going to work out
    Though at school he was kinda sad today i don`t know why. He want very talkative today..just hope nothing is wrong

6. Jim1454

Yes - I have to believe that he's really confused right now. I know I'm still struggling, and I've had a bit more time than he has. Just give him time, and let him know that you understand and you're there for him. You might even recommend this site to him if he has some questions about his orientation.

But I have to believe that he's thought about being with guys if he got into the stuff you describe.

(Oh, and I'm also jealous! Wish I'd been aware when I was younger, and then had a friend like that to experiment with! Sounded amazing!)

7. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mabey you should just give him some space. hes probably so confused about his feelings twords you (it sounds like there are some). it would be great for him to talk about it with someone but im not sure your the right person right now. i know that wasnt really helpfull but i think the amount of stress he is going through is huge and im not sure you can help.
    sorry....

8. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ya, i dunno i bet he feels really..weird..But i hope it goes good

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:icon_eek: That sounded like what happened on 'Hollyoaks' a teenage soap in the UK

10. Alywishous

Alcohol doesnt make u do things u dont want to. It just makes any boundaries youve placed for yourself go away. What he did he wanted to do, but that just means that hes thought about it. If hes thought about it hes probably confused about himself and doesnt know how to handle it. Dont push it faster than hes ready. Wait for him to set the pace. Go too fast he'll get scared. Wait for him to decide what to do but try and maintain that friendship. Any relationship like the one u want has to have a base in trust and friendship.

11. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol wow sounds like a dream come true luckyyyy !

12. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, I'm really jealous Rynotaur :tantrum:. Just my humble opinion, but I think it takes a Gay man to have anal sex with another guy, the boy sounds GAY. Anyway, congratulations and I hope everything works out.