1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidentally came out to my parents.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by SpaceJayce, May 7, 2015.

1. SpaceJayce

*SCREAMS*

We were eating dinner and my mother happened to mention that one story about that lady suing all LGBT people because it was against God and we were laughing and I don't even know how this happened, I think my mouth kind of took on a mind of it's own but I was like"

"Haha, now I can finally say I have a lawsuit against me!" and they went silent for a few seconds but then they were like. "Oh. Okay. What part of the LGBT are you, then?" and I was like "well shit I can't back out of telling them now", so I told them that I was bisexual and they were totally OK with it.

I guess this is terribly ironic because I was stressing for months about how to tell them and sitting down with them and having this long, serious conversation and things just happened, like I'm not even sure how my mouth decided "y'know what, the time is now", but I'm really glad it worked out haha!

2. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is...(I feel like I have been saying "awesome" too much lately) awesome! (oops)
    Seriously though, I wish that would happen to me. And congrats on coming out to your parents, even if it was an accident. :thumbsup:

3. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

congratulation,
    your family seems to be very supportive and i'm glad it went fine...

4. SpaceJayce

Haha thanks. I guess when it's time to come out, it's time. I still can't believe that my brain did that.

5. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the human brain works in mysterious ways...