1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Symptoms and Secrecy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by NathanielB13, May 18, 2015.

1. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So recentley my family have noticed me snap away from the world as I dealt with bisexuality alone. I am a happy kid but as my bisexuality developed, it got harder to hide my sadness away. My parents started to get worried about me, it was understandable I have been in about 3 small cases of bullying and one big one. The day beofre, depression was clear for me , I was clearly agitated and upset as a boy I like didnt text me back. So on Sunday I went food shopping (Coming out for me revolves around food shopping for some reason :dry: ), my mum was worried about me so I told her.
    She was really accepting of it but she also pointed out that I was only 13 but I know who I am. She also pointed out the points which I had already done :lol: like
    1)Telling Friends
    2) Telling the boy I like them
    Oops!
    It them hit me that I had dealt with this too long on my long so I burst out crying.:tears:
    My mum later told my Dad and he was fine with it too and just repeated my Mums point.
    I'm really happy now and open but I feel like I'm living two lives again because I'm still lying about telling my friends and the boy.
    So remember those reading these stories, wondering how to come out to parents, do it. I have felt so more open and I've done much better with my sexuality than I have in 2 years!
    I have to thank EC community(&&&) for giving me some of the best advice on how to come out with friends and family (*hug*)
    Side note: I'm over the boy as he didnt text me back after two days and didnt talk to me at school! Straight boys are out of my system!:thumbsup:

#1 NathanielB13, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. biisme

Congratulations about telling your parents! :slight_smile: I'm sure you'll find a way to tell them about your friends and the boy. (*hug*)

3. HugasaurusRex

Congrats! I love seeing accepting parents! Makes me feel all warm and happy :grin:
    I am sure if you were to tell them about you telling your friends they would be understanding. I mean, they were understanding about who you are, so I am sure that will not bother them.

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congrats about telling your parents, its great when parents are accepting and good luck on telling your friends and family