1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went better than I thought

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nevers, May 18, 2015.

1. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    Now I don't see a big deal about me "coming out" but if someone asked or if the subject came up, I'd say it casually.
    So recently I got a beautiful girlfriend and we're dating long distance. I was going to face time (video chat) with her during band since we weren't doing anything today and my 2 friends already knew of my sexuality and that I had asked out a girl and they were very happy for me. The kids of my school are very homophobic but most people like me anyways. So there was a big scene with the kids I was talking too when they realized I was talking to somebody and so they asked who it was, since my girlfriend was on the other line and they all know me as a "cis, straight- female" they were very confused and thought it was just a friend. They asked and I wasn't going to lie and say she's just a friend and she could hear me and she's worth a lot more to me than that, so I said, "no, she's my girlfriend." They thought I was joking but I explained to them I was pansexual, asked them if they were okay with it, and they were and in the end they thought my girlfriend was pretty cool seeing as all the other guys had a girlfriend.

2. biisme

I'm glad things went so well for you! :slight_smile:

3. HugasaurusRex

Awesome! I am happy for you :grin: