1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basically came out to bi friend :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I had to do a page in my art sketchbook all about my identity, using scans and random images to do with me. I put in a scan of the leaflet of my LGBT youth group.

In my art lesson, my friend, who is bi, was looking through my book and I'm almost sure he must have seen it. He started up a conversation about Queer as Folk soon after which I think was him trying to signal he'd seen. lol he was very cute about it and warm, it made me glad. I've been wanting to tell him for ages but I wasn't sure quite how, so that was a really handy way. I just need him to share my L Word addiction now :icon_bigg

I have major respect for him, because in the last few months he's basically just let it be known that he is bi. He talks about Queer as Folk and stuff just openly. Not in a "guess what: I'm bi!" way, but just in a natural way. He does have a long term girlfriend right now, which I suppose makes it easier. He rocks, and I'm glad to have shared it with him.