1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I'm living a different life now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jax12, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever since I've accpeted my attractions to males (a mostly gay identity), I feel like my life is different. It's almost like I woke up from a dream and realized that attractions to males is my reality.

It's like for example, 3 years ago I just started high school. Now that I've realized how far I've come, it's quite astonishing.

Anyone know what I'm saying? The feeling is quite weird.

2. KingJude

I get you completely. Realising my sexuality, and consequently acting on it, and coming out to people has absolutely changed my life. I'm now the person I've always meant to be, and it feels great. There's still a long way to go, although a few days ago I came out to this boy at my school that I kinda have feelings for, and, very surprisingly he called me brave, and completely accepted me, even though he's a 'cool kid' and seemed homophobic in the past. Being increasingly open about my sexuality is a great feeling, and I'm looking forward to coming out at college! I wouldn't say it was weird. Although for a great deal of time it definitely felt weird, because everything you've ever assumed about yourself you are forced to question. But once you work it all out, it feels only great! :slight_smile:

3. benefit25

understand this fully...not necessarily happy. at all

4. KJA

KJA

I know the feeling. The old life is now the dream you are trying to wake up from and move along with your life. Born again, why should the Christians have all the fun!

June 11, 2015 - My ReBirthday!