1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The worst way to come out..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bigspeakers, Jun 9, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I told my best friend that I was bisexual over 3 months ago (at the moment I identify myself as a pansexual). She took it really well.

Yesterday I was on my phone when my best friend send me a message. It said that my other best friend who is best friends with my best friend (we form a triangle) told to my best friend that she and our friend suspected that I was a lesbian. I was in shock and my best friend started panicking asking me "What I say to her?!" "What should I do?!"
    My heart beat raised like a speed of an express. How did they knew? Well, I'm pansexual so that went close, but how.
    My best friend said that I'm almost always against boys and that I never have a crush on them. Well I prefer women so that guess went really close too.

So then I just sented my other best friend a message and told her. I didn't planned this. I wanted to tell it face to face, but then I just sented a message. She said that she's homophobic, (and I knew that. That's why I didn't want to tell it yet) but then she said that this wouldn't change nothing. Then she asked some questions and the meaning of the terms I used. So now she knows about it. My legs were like jelly. It felt like a big rock had dropped from my shoulders. I'm pretty happy that she knows about it, although it didn't go like I planned.

#1 bigspeakers, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. vicky90

Congratulations! From the title, I did not hope for overall a positive outcome for an unplanned action.! :slight_smile:

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Well you're glad it's off your chest so even though it didn't go as planned, it was probably for the better anyway because now it's over with and you don't have to worry about how you'll tell her and when anymore.