1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first person I came out to

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RavensDestiny, Jun 12, 2015.

1. RavensDestiny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The first person I came out to was an aunt who is also lesbian.she totally supports me n thats exactly what I needed. I tried talking to my mom but shd thinks its just a phase so tired of that .. I think I know my sexual likes and dislikes by now. I am about to be 18 in 5 months. Ive just known since I was 13. Another person who knows is my best friend named heidi.. she knows everytning about me pretty much. She could write a book about me lol. Not that she would id be very flattered though. Not much interesting stuff at the moment. Trying to get the courage up to talk to my brothers and my dad. I haven seen my dad since I was 3. So I have no idea what his reaction will be like. Anyway my other person I came out to was the only guy at school I trust. He gets it though. His bro is gay. And weird. Lol.

2. hanshotfirst

Good to hear things are going so well so far. Wish I knew sooner in my life or could have admitted it to myself like yourself. Sounds so freeing at a young age to feel sure about who you really are