1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soon to be out to roomate

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Shevanel, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Shevanel

The final days of the first semester are closing and Soon i'll probably never see my roommate again. He's transferring out of the school to pursue his goals in life leaving me without him. He and I have been good friends this semester too, I'm really happy I got him as a roommate. Even his girlfriend, who stays over almost every night (not doin anything naughty now lol), i've become good friends with her too. I'm going to miss them :frowning2:. Well Today is the last day I'm going to see both of them together for awhile, possibly forever, and I want to come out to him. I dont know why, I just feel like it will sort of bring some closure into our friendship. not in a bad way, sort of like an Honourable Discharge from the military. Well either way, I'm sort of excited. I'm pretty sure he'll be very accepting and if he isn't well he doesn't have to see me again but I doubt that. I think he probably coulda guessed anyway, I dont know how really, but I have a feeling he knows. He may be a redneck but he's a really good guy. Hell, the first person I ever told ever was my best friend and he happened to be a redneck too, and he was the most accepting person I've told. Well maybe not the Most accepting but hell, He's still probably my best friend. I'm sure we both can learn from what I'm about to reveal. I'm just gonna say something like, "Steve, I just wanted to say something before you guys left, I'm going to miss you and all but I do want to tell you something. I like girls and all but ... I also like guys." Something to that effect, whatever I say when the time comes will be the right thing I'm sure.

I'll let you all know how it goes. :grin: Wish me luck :slight_smile:

EDIT: just realized how stupid I am by spelling Roommate wrong in the title haha. oh well.

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

good luck, im sure it will go over well. college kids are usually accepting...its a new era in this country.

3. summersforecast

wow you are sooo brave. I could hardly come out to a girl but coming out to a guy is a different story good luck to you

ps. Chistian and Oliver are the cuttest german couple in the world! Noah and Luke are nice too.

4. gemerency

i hate sounding like everybody else but, good luck. im sure he'll be cool with it. and if not then Blog your heart out!!

5. Shevanel

lol so far... i've chickened out for today, I think i'll tell him tomorrow right before I leave, wouldn't want to have the chance to freak him out tonight. so i'll just postpone it till tomorrow i guess. I'm sure everything will be fine, hey its snowing! :grin:

6. summersforecast

take all the time you need just remember this is comming from a 15 year old who's only come out to one person lol again good luck to you:thumbsup:

7. LostAddict

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good luck. I told my roommate before we moved in together to avoid awkwardness, but then again, we knew each other from high school. Once again, good luck!

8. Shevanel

Thanks, that's pretty lucky. Thank you all for the good luck wishes but I've called it off, I honestly think he'd be better off, and 2nite was a rather hard night for me. I just want to be able to pack and go home. I'll still tell him he's been the greatest roommate and that i'll miss him. he probably knows i'm whatever i am anyway. But thanks all for the support.