1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost Fully Out and Im Happier Now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by SirPandacorn, Jun 30, 2015.

1. SirPandacorn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last year about this time I came out as gay to my sister. She accepted it but didn't talk to me about it as much... I felt really depressed that I had no one to talk to about it. Flash forward to last week. I came out to my mom. It was harder to talk to her about it because she doesn't understand how I know. Two days later she took me to the doctors office to see if it was just hormonal change and if it was just a passing feeling. BMy doctor is Bisexual and understood and just told me how they would have to get used to it. Now my mom is understanding but being the big mouth she is, she told my grandma who told my grandpa. They all treat me the same and are OK with it which makes me really happy. Today I told my friend and she was stotally fine with it and happy I told her and trust her enough. So so far I'm.having really good luck and I'm really happy I don't have to hide it that much. I'm going to come out fully as soon as I can.:icon_bigg

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad things went well for you!
    It's great not having to hide, who you are, from the people close to you.

PS welcome to EC