1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Joe1212, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Joe1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Here is my story. As a kid would mess around with girls and discreetly guys. With girls it was a relationship but hard to get laid. With guys we just wanted the same thing to get off. Married for almost 30yrs now with kids. Thought I was done with the guy thing but find myself thinking about it even thou I have not acted on it. It's driving me crazy. Wife is very anti gay. Want to tell her but I love her and my kids very much and don't want to ruin it. I did not ask for these feelings it's hard to ignore them.

2. Im Hazel

Firstly, this is the wrong section to post in. It doesn't really matter, but this section is for people who have already come out and are sharing their experiences and stuff.

Anyway, well do you feel that you want to mess around with guys? Because your wife probably wouldn't want you to do that would she, regardless of their gender... How is she "anti-gay"? What has she said to make you think that?

3. Joe1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Where do I post this if it is not the right place?