1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Self Realization

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Contact1111, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have had a bit of a different experience regarding myself and my sexuality than many others on here. I did not "know since I was a child" or anything like that. In fact, much of my life I had utterly no idea. Then, one evening, I suddenly was sitting in my room while in college and began fantasizing about other men. This was completely random and something I never acknowledged as being real before. Before this, I would have these thoughts but somehow I believed I was actually thinking about women. Realizing this rattled me a bit. For several days, I was afraid to leave my apartment and barely went out. When I did, my mind was full of paranoia that people somehow "knew". After a few days, I was so distressed about it that I drank myself into a nauseous stupor alone in my room. While completely smashed, I understood my realization but I did not care at all. Then, after some days, I told my parents. They seemed relatively accepting of me, and I was very glad about this. As time went on, I became more confident about it and told my family more fully. Nowadays, I am fully confident that I am attracted to both sexes rather than only women.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well its okay really, many LGBT didnt know when they were young and most times spend a good portion of their lives trying to figure themselves out but either way thats awesome that you were able to accept yourself and that your parents accepted you so easily