1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to my cousin!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by slipperyman, Dec 18, 2008.

1. slipperyman

Hey all you people out there, well I came out to my cousin and he was super supportative! ;D I txted him and we were talking and he talking bout how he had got a new girlfriend, and I just said congrats. But then he seemed to understand that something was on my mind, so I said, "hypathetically speaking say I was gay." He said well I think it would be kinda weird but it would be your choice and I would respect it." To which I said, well........guess what? Heh heh yeah I'm gay! So after he knew he once again said that this was my choice and he wouldn't tell anybody. So long story short, I have told another person and it has turned out really well!!!! It is when we are on the brink of destruction, that we can see the light and therefore change." -The day the earth stood still

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

It's not your choice, but I'm glad he is good with it...congrats

3. Mongoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good job dude! I'm still building up the guts to get to the first one, hope it goes as well as yours are!

4. EM68

Thats great. I'm glad to hear your cousin is so accepting.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your cousin! Glad that it went so well. :slight_smile: