1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told somebody I'm gay!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bigmoney521, Jun 2, 2007.

1. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so I thought I'd wait until I've actually done something before i'd start posting and yesterday I did it. I was at work and a bunch of us were in the back talking and somehow the topic of the conversation turned to who we thought was gay. Two of the girls I was with were lesbians and one was straight but she said everyone thought she was gay. So for the rest of the night she kept aking everoyone if they thought she was gay. When we went on break I asked if she thought I was gay she said no and I told her I was. She was kinda shocked because I don't act real gay I'm tall and kinda big but if you knew me you probably think I was because I know nothing about sports. She was cool with it and said she wouldn't tell anybody. When I woke up today I had this feeling like I did something horrible. Mabey I shouldn't have told her, she dosent go to my school but another girl who I work with does and if she finds out the school is bound to know cause people at my school can't keep secrets. I think i'm just fed up with the immaturity of the boys and some of the big mouthed girls at my school. Every boy at my school thinks if youre gay that you automaticly like them wich is not true cause I see how they treat others and I'm disgusted by it. Anyways sorry about the long rant I just had to get this off of my chest it has been a really long and depressing year. I'm just tired of not having a boyfreind, I'm a junior in highschool and I have'nt kissed anyone yet. It's so frustrating cause there are a couple gay gus at my job but there just not my type. And the one gay guy that I like is 3-4 years older than me and the other guy that I have a huge crush on is straight. He invited me to go shopping with him but I had to work.:tantrum: Okay now I'm done for real thanks for listiening(or reading in this case)

2. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations (!) on coming out That's a big step, I'm really happy for you! I know what's it's like to have a crush on someone you can't be with, but it comes with the territory. Don't worry, you'll get over it. Anyway, congratulations again :icon_bigg

3. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well its a step in the right direction. and as far as you school learning about you. well if you want to have a relationship you will probably have to come out to the public. and as far as the bullying i can give you one suggestion. well its really not a suggestion just a come back if some idot says something stupid to you about you liking him.
    "just becouse im gay doesnt mean i dont have standards"
    thats all the advice i can give you now. but stay strong i promise no matter how bad things get, they will at one point get better and you will be happyer with youself than you are now (in the closet).

4. gayboi66

Dear Big money521 :

Just recently, I came out three of the people I trust most, my boyfriend, our phsycologist, and my occupational therapist. I really want to tell my family, but they have screwed me for the very last time. so, they'll never find out, and I'm not even going to care anymore!!! Two can play that game!!!!

gayboi66