1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story since I have joined, last year.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Anonymous

Okay, so when I joined it was July 2014. Back then I was questioning if I was bisexual. It was a very confusing time, and I hadn't realized even my girlfriend, and another good friend, had been questioning the same thing. After that, I had realized that I was bisexual.

So, around the time of October-December of the same year, I was questioning my gender, and if I'd rather be a female. I came to both here and my friends. Now by New Years, I had realized that I wanted to be a female. I told my friends I was bisexual at this point, and my closest friends that I would rather be a female. Now, at this point, all of us were new to the concept of being transgender. I was a little reluctant at accepting it. Because of things like periods mainly. -insert le facepalm here- I then did the research, and I wasn't as reluctant.

So, a few months go by, and family finds out, and by family I mean my brother's girlfriend. Though, I wasn't pleased how she found out, it was good that she knew. Now a little bit after then, I start thinking if I'm pansexual, I figure out I am, probably by the end of January. Then she finds out, I couldn't care, I need someone to confide in.

So, a few more months go by, and it's say, probably April. I come out to my school counselor as pansexual, and knowing my friends, it's a kinda celebrated thing. (I know you were proud Syd, even though you are known as the devil.) All is good, in terms of coming out. Then it's May, and my brother's girlfriend is pressuring me to tell my brother. Now I don't want to explain it, so I let her tell him. That's basically the last of her that you'll hear of for now.

Now, it's still May, and we go back to the counselor, and I tell her I am transgender. Again, all is celebrated. To end it off, I told my mom about mid-late May and I finally come out to my mom as pansexual. She questioned what it was, I told her. It was so good to get all of it off my chest.

So, that's my story up until now. I hope this inspires others to come out. Bye. :smilewave :slight_smile:

#1 Anonymous, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2021