1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does this happen you you guys..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Dazed, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

well let me start off by saying that im not sure if this fits in the coming out forum..if not sorry.

well lately i have been stressing over if i should tell my mom if im gay or not.
    i honestly planned to never tell her. the main reason is that when my sister thought she was bi my parents were so nasty to her until she told them that she wont adn was just confused. i still think my sister is bi even though she would never tell me.

but anyway lately i have been slipping up in front of my mom. like there was this hot model on the cover of some mag. and i was like "damnnnnn" while giving my sister i thumbs up. haha my mom was like what? and i was like...umm i like her dress >_<

so do any of you guys slip and say something like this too people who dont know you are gay?

i think i do it since im so used to everyone else knowing besides my family.

2. Absentminded

yeah...I've done it a few times. I did it once in front of my homophobic grandmother, and another time in front of my exboyfriend's parents. It was quite awkward. But, I do it, for the same reason as you.

3. summersforecast

I do this all the time. Ok so my friend(the one who knows I'm gay) sits down on the floor randomly and so instinctively I sit with her and we start playing patty-cake(lol I'm so gay like that). I didn't realize it but my other friend was watching us and so he said, "Carl your so gay", and I didn't even deny it. I also love to sing girly songs in the shower, today I was singing Tear drops on my guitar , great song but I have no idea if anyone heard me. So ya I do stuff like that on a regular basis. Lol I'm still laughing about the whole magazine thing.

4. Dazed

Dazed Guest

awww i wisdh someone would play patty cake with me!
    and tear drops on my quitar is a beeyouteafull song :]
    i love taylor swift so much.

you should listen to "i heart ?" its a sweet song :]

5. Dazed

Dazed Guest

oh man i dont know what my grandmother would say...she would most likely freak out..then ask me if i had a girlfriend haha she is nosy.

6. gaius

gaius Guest

i do it when im watching films and i watch the guy more than the girl but so far ive talked my way out of it!

7. Dazed

Dazed Guest

im so horrible at tazlkin my way out of things cuz once im caught i turn bright red >_<

8. gaius

gaius Guest

haha im a very straight kinda guy anyway so theres no real suspicion which makes it easier

9. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i must act like a gay girl cuz all my friends knew beofre i told them so i guess my parents notice too so i cant have acting stright as a cover haha

10. gaius

gaius Guest

lol i told one of my friends and she thought i was joking on, im gonna sterotype myself a bit lol maybe some pink is in order...

11. starfish

Just about the same thing happened to me the other day.

I am staying with my parents and the walls are very thin. I was wrapping the Christmas gifts I brought and I was watching DVD of a David Gilmour performance. I looked up from what I was doing and they showed a shot of the dude playing bass. I said out loud, "Wow he is cute". Immediately followed by, "Shit I hope no one heard that"

I'll be so glad when I am out and I don't have to worry about stuff like this anymore.

12. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i love when guys wear pink.even straight ones.
    to me it says "i dont give a shit, pink is awesome" haha
    if you really want to "act gay" i think i limp wrist is the way to go haha

13. TheRoof

lol
    one time my friends and i are talking about actors and stuff,
    and brad pitt was mentioned,
    so i said "he's a cutie" and my friends are like what?
    lol that was kinda funny

14. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i have never found brad pitt to be cute...im not sure why. he is not ugly..just something about him is odd.

15. TheRoof

how is brad pitt not cute?? lol shame on you lol:eusa_naug

16. Dazed

Dazed Guest

im not sure...my friends think im weird because what most people consider ugly i think is cute.

but i never really stop to look at someones looks i like to like them for who they are not what they look like.

17. Linkmaste

I slip up sooo much. I havnt mixed up me he and she yet but I look too long at some models and my bffs like...wtf are you doing?

me: um, she has that bra i want
    inside: shes just hot thats all LMAO!

18. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i so get caught looking at these girl and its hard not to stare
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYehDD6WJuw[/youtube]

19. Linkmaste

^Thanks now I'm addicted to that video. :slight_smile:

20. Markio

This afternoon I was running in a field past my brother, and I looked up at the sky while slowing down because I think he threw something and I was trying to catch it. I realized right after that I "left my elbows in" when I was looking up, which might look gay. Does anyone know what I mean by "elbows in"? It's where you gesture with your hands and forearms but your elbows stay close to your side.