1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first coming out expirence

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Belle the Bee, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just thought I'd share the first person I came out to and his reaction! (*hug*)

The first person I came out to was my friend who had asked me out. I declined and was quite upset. Later that night he texted me (I'm a lesbian btw) and asked me if I wanted to talk and if there was something going on. I was a little hesitant and worried he was gonna be a jerk. But when I decided to text him back I said there was a reason. He called me right away and seemed generally concerned as well as worried for my well being. After a few minutes I decided I could trust him and so I told him. And he was so supportive. He actually drove over to my house because I had started crying. He held me and told me that I was no less great and that he would support me in whatever way I needed. He made me feel so great and loved, I would never change it. Although if someone had told me that morning I would come out and to this particular person I would have told them no way go to hell.

2. Really

I just saw this. Congrats!!

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Congratulations! I'm glad it went well :slight_smile: