1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are a NATION

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Linus, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Up until high school, I didn't really know what "Gay" meant. I knew the term by definition... But I'd never actually met anyone in the rainbow zone. I was completely neutral about it. In freshman year, My best friend came out to me as Bi. You can imagine my shock. O.O Say what? But I was totally cool with it, because, like I said, completely neutral(and naive). But then I developed feelings for my friend, and we started dating. Sort of. Eh. .~.

Long story short, we were both inexperienced and emotionally unstable. It didn't work out. But My friend had come out to me about something else. They were't a girl. So they were figuring their gender out, and I was figuring my sexuality out, and then we became besties again, and then I started questioning MY gender. Confusing, right? Yeah. It still is.

But all this time, I was finding out more about the rainbow society. it wasn't just some people, scattered here and there... In fact, most of my closest friends were rainbow! It was like all the rainbows in my school had found their way together, and stuck there! And I was there all along, without knowing it. Now that I know the people I'm attracted to, and now that I'm figuring I'm not a girl, life is a lot more complicated. But then I come across sites like this, and I realize-- People like us, we're not alone. We're not scattered across the globe, in different ages and places and minds. We all share the same experiences, and we're all right here. And most of all, we're an important part of society, whether we're different or not. We've become a nation, and it makes me proud and astonished at the same time.

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are a Nation without borders, We are in every nation, organisation and in every level in society.
    We are the X-men, the Harry Potters of this world.
    We are the good guys making the world a better place. Some of us can't make it a better place so we try make it a "fabulous" place.
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. Joey101

the X-mens...!(!) thats so cute! and funny!
    and somehow proven, because there a few communities with less discrimination than those who are made of lgbt. A statistic has shown that lgbt people are less likely to label someone because of their skin colour etc as less worthy. I think thats simply because one knows discrimination personally.
    #geekinme however X-men :eusa_clap :roflmao::roflmao: don't mind if I use that:thumbsup:

4. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just watch this video and and sing along replacing the word rhythm with rainbow. Oh, and you've got an hour to learn all the dance moves. AAAAAND GO! http://youtu.be/OAwaNWGLM0c

P.S. Loved your post OP!

#4 SimpleMan, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015