1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I come out to my mother....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rapha Lover, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Rapha Lover

In these lasta days, I had so busy and with this I cannot entered in forum..

Right to the point!
    My mother discorvered my secret in bad way... :tears:

Acidentaly, she saw the photo who my best friedns took in June 7th on LGBT Parade in my city. One night, she's was little drunked and said that I should show theses pics to my father (because his is homophobic and this would be a great lesson to him). I feel so bad and sad with all this.

I have planned my Come Out day, but is all ruined in few minutes. I said to my mon '' I'm not gay, but bi''. Damn, for what? She come so sad and agry to me.

2 days past since then. She want talk about this. I'm explain about my bissexualit. I know, I 'm panssexual, but my mom was so sad, angry and confused with all theses thing tha I decided talk about transsexual, gender non binaries in othe day. Was hard to explain that I love boys and girls, you know all that common sense about bissexuality and etc.

Anyway, I feel a little better, but sometimes I feel so bad because of way how she discorvered.

Well, this is it...

But in end, everything is ok.

#1 Rapha Lover, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  2. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    that sounds really rough. But now she knows and hopefully this just makes your relationship stronger when she learns more and gets more comfortable.