1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New years off to a great start!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RaRa, Jan 1, 2009.

1. RaRa

I just came out to 2 more people yay! :slight_smile:

I texted my crush saying how was your news year and break blah blah blah, and then i told her I had to tell her something. She said ok go ahead. I told her im bi and I hope she didn't treat me any differently. At first she texted me back saying is this a joke but when i said it was serious she said that it didn't matter and that she loved me. :slight_smile: I said i loved you too. (If only it was sexually :wink:) I told her she can tell whomever she wanted but she's all like no its not my business you tell whom you want when your ready. At first i was like damn but then im like yeah shes a good friend.

And then I told my first male friend through text too. I started it off the same as with my crush, and at first he took it as a joke too but then i said I was serious and he said he was totally cool with it. I told him to tell our classmates and i'm hoping he does. This guy is a blabbermouth so I think unlike my crush hell get the job done lol. I expect things to get a little rough when i hang out with my class this weekend, but I hope through it all I can make it! :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

2. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

If only she said I love u sexuallly... hahaha
    Congrats!

3. Shevanel

Congrats! :grin:

4. biisme

That's awesome!!! Two people in one day.... I can't think of a better way to start the New Year.

5. Kryz

COngratulations!!!

So glad ppl took it SO well.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to them! It's great that it went so well. :slight_smile:

7. george678

Well done congrats for coming out.

8. qwertas

awww g00d luck with the classmates, i hope all goes well =D lets say you will find out who your real friends are pretty soon XD:slight_smile:
    and the whole i love you thing with your crush? good going man, sounds like your getting pretty close =P:thumbsup: