1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, I Has a Story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Archaeopteryx, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Archaeopteryx

So, last year, I met this person who started to become a new friend, and I liked her, so I invited her over to my house, and she came. Despite the fact she dresses and has short hair like a guy, I honestly thought she was straight. We started nerding out about Doctor Who and Torchwood, and then she mentioned she was pan. I got really excited and I told her and she immediately high fived me! It was kind of strange because she was the first person I came out to... and it was incidentally on Coming Out Day...

Anyways, after a year, they changed pronouns and are now gender neutral, and now my best friend. We both love talking about being pansexual and them being gender neutral and me being genderfluid. They also happened to be the only person I've kissed, but, unlike me, they don't have feelings for me, so it makes it a bit awkward at times.

2. Gen

Gen

It is also nice to have a partner in crime to help us through self-acceptance and working towards living more open lives. I wish you both the best!

3. Archaeopteryx

Thanks! To be honest, if I never met them, I think I would be dead by now.