1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kinda came out to my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by sekliniak, Sep 2, 2015.

1. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

So, my boyfriend and me were at a party this weekend. We started to talk about other girls and joked about me hitting on a girl. I told him that I wouldn't mind hitting on someone who's not male and that I think that many girls are very attractive.
    He suddendly asked me if I am bi. First, I was baffled. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to come out to him. I mean, it was a party. If he had taken the news badly.. Well, I suppose this night wouldn't have ended well for both of us.
    But I didn't want to lie to him either. So I tried to avoid saying something like "No, I'm 100% straight". I gave him some hints instead, so that he realizes that maybe, just maybe, I am not straight. He didn't react badly- He just said that if I'm into girls it would be kinda strange for him because I've never said anything concerning my orientation in the last 10 months.
    The thing is, he was a little drunk so he probably doesn't remember our conversation. But now I know that there's a huge chance that he will accept me the way I am. Maybe he will need some time but I don't think that he'll break up with me.
    I'm planning to talk with him again before he turns 18 in two weeks. I'm a litte excited, I don't know if that's normal. But it's so releaving to know that he won't hate me.
    (I don't know if that's a real coming out story.. but whatever:icon_redf)

#1 sekliniak, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  2. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    cute story, hope it goes well!:thumbsup: