1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure How I Feel :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LifeOfRoss, Sep 6, 2015.

1. LifeOfRoss

Well, I guess this is my 'coming out' story...

Around November of 2014 I knew I liked women because I had fallen for one of my best friends, lets call her Cocoa. Immediately I told her because I figured I could trust her. I came back to school on Monday and multiple people (male and female) asked me if I liked them. I ignored it and carried on with my day as usual until a guy that sits infront of me in class says.

"Cocoa says you like girls! Is it true??!"

At that point I was fuming and confronted her about it. She confessed to leaking that information over multiple social medias and I terminated our relationship.:smilewave

Still, I knew I wanted relationships with males and females. I started looking into the LGBPTTQQIIAA+ community and figured 'Oh I must be bisexual...' but as I continued to research I came across pansexuality.

pan·sex·u·al
    panˈsekSH(əw)əl/
    adjective
    1. not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
    noun
    1. a pansexual person.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised... I don't love someone because of their gender or sex, I love someone because there is a connection between us that is unexplainable. I continued looking at pansexual pages and saw how many people hated on pan and bi people because there just 'rebelling' or 'being hip'. :bang:

I thought about it for a few months and then began scheming how to tell my beloved mumsie that she little princess liked all beings. I thought of doing it over dinner, in the car, with the family... but nothing ever seemed right. Then I remembered that I have this little thing called an iPhone. So I wrote out my message, edited it, left it a few days, edited it again, ect. until I was happy with it.

I copy and pasted the message and pressed the send button... then I threw up. I felt so ill and just wanted to die in a hole :tears: In the morning my mum saw the text and said she was happy I trusted her and would support me no matter how much she didnt know about pansexuality.

So now here I am... looking up sites that might be able to help her understand the way I feel. Oh boy, this is gonna be one hell of a journey! (!)

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, welcome to EC! I'm so happy your Mom supports you no matter what! And that "friend" of yours should be ashamed, but at least you learned more about who you are through the adventure.

3. LifeOfRoss

Thanks ScaryClosets ^.^ To be honest I was surprised she supported me, she's a 1970's chic