1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure How I Feel :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LifeOfRoss, Sep 6, 2015.

1. LifeOfRoss

Well, I guess this is my 'coming out' story...

Around November of 2014 I knew I liked women because I had fallen for one of my best friends, lets call her Cocoa. Immediately I told her because I figured I could trust her. I came back to school on Monday and multiple people (male and female) asked me if I liked them. I ignored it and carried on with my day as usual until a guy that sits infront of me in class says.

"Cocoa says you like girls! Is it true??!"

At that point I was fuming and confronted her about it. She confessed to leaking that information over multiple social medias and I terminated our relationship.:smilewave

Still, I knew I wanted relationships with males and females. I started looking into the LGBPTTQQIIAA+ community and figured 'Oh I must be bisexual...' but as I continued to research I came across pansexuality.

pan·sex·u·al
    panˈsekSH(əw)əl/
    adjective
    1. not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
    noun
    1. a pansexual person.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised... I don't love someone because of their gender or sex, I love someone because there is a connection between us that is unexplainable. I continued looking at pansexual pages and saw how many people hated on pan and bi people because there just 'rebelling' or 'being hip'. :bang:

I thought about it for a few months and then began scheming how to tell my beloved mumsie that her little princess liked all beings. I thought of doing it over dinner, in the car, with the family... but nothing ever seemed right. Then I remembered that I have this little thing called an iPhone. So I wrote out my message, edited it, left it a few days, edited it again, ect. until I was happy with it.

I copy and pasted the message and pressed the send button... then I threw up. I felt so ill and just wanted to die in a hole :tears: In the morning my mum saw the text and said she was happy I trusted her and would support me no matter how much she didn't know about pansexuality.

So now here I am... looking up sites that might be able to help her understand the way I feel. Oh boy, this is gonna be one hell of a journey! (!)

What do you guys think of my 'coming out' story? :roflmao: Any suggestions on websites I can send her?