1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to roommates

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by n3e, Sep 9, 2015.

1. n3e

n3e

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am out to my family and am starting to go through the process of telling my very close friends that I am gay. I have no reason to believe that it would be received negatively by any of my friends, but there are some people that I am acquainted with at work that I don't feel close enough to for the conversation to be necessary.

I started out by telling my roommates and it went well, they said they were glad that I felt comfortable sharing something like this with them. One of them said that they were worried that when I said I wanted to talk to them, that I was going to complain about the apartment being dirty or something like that, which was pretty funny. So now I just have a few people left that I want to tell at this point, and then I will be out to pretty much everyone that I care about.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What a great positive outcome! I'm absolutely happy for you, congratulations!!