1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally out to my wife

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Joe1212, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Joe1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I thought I would take my secret of bieng bisexual to my grave but things happen for a reason. I recently pasted my desires of things I wanted to do with a guy on a website my wife later went use my phone to send a text and my post came up so she confronted me and I told her. It's a bitter sweet thing part of my is glad she knows and part of me wishes she didn't either way I feel so free like a big Boulder is of my shoulder. She said she knew something was going on but thought is was another girl. She is being so understanding she said she wishes I would have told her sooner. We have been married for over 25 years and I have not cheated on her. As a kid used to mess around with girls and discreetly guys. Thought I was done with the guy thing when I got married but recently been wanting to be with a guy again but I will not cheat on my wife so I will just fantasize unless she agrees to a 3some.:kiss:

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, now that she knows and seems to be understanding, maybe she might be open to you being able to explore that side of your sexuality?