1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sister Asked If I'm Gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Geek, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So my sister randomly send me a video on facebook of what looked to be some dude getting nude with a towel. I accidentally liked it (was on Facebook) and randomly my sister asked If I was gay. I insisted that I liked it on accident (which is true. FB stop making it easy to like messages on mobile). But then she kept asking.

I like to think it went well. It feels weird. She's the first family member I came out to. I no longer cry when coming out. I was actually smiling and laughing. The entire conversation happened when in the car with a bisexual friend of mine. I'm all "OMG I sent her that video" and she's just laughing. Who knew coming out could be... fun? (&&&)(!):eusa_clap:kiss::lol:frowning2:*hug*):roflmao:

#1 Geek, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's really great for you! When I first came out to my friend, it was really hard, but it gets easier and easier the more times you come out. I mean I had heard that advice before I was ready to come out and I had kinda thought it was stupid but it really is true it gets easier over time. Again congrats and glad the experience went well.

3. BigGayAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well done! Kinda an expedited conversation between you and sis, but good that it's in the clear now and was FUN! It does get easier, my sister and her husband will find out this weekend. Have a wonderful day!