1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immediate family know!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MissNicole, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MissNicole

So I only joined recently, but speaking out about it and my dear friend helped me greatly. I met up with my big sister today and just as she was leaving, she could tell something was up, I couldn't stop myself, I knew that she'd be okay and supportive [having sneakily asked her about her opinion on trans.

It was like finally being able to take a fresh breath of air.

Later on/ just an hour ago, I came out to my Dad and step-mum. After hovering for an hour, trying to build up the courage. I finally tell them. My dad goes silent and I'm terrified, he stays quiet and I just start babbling about everything of why I feel the way that I do. And finally he tells me that he accepts and supports me, step-mum too. We have a nice big conversation about everything and more.

Joking almost.. about not instantly wearing girlie clothing around the place. But ahhhhhhh, I came out! >_<

7 people know... And you lovely people here<3 I read a whole bunch of stories and supports messages before I went out today. You lot helped me out a load <3

2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Great job! Yay!~ (!)(!) (&&&) I'm glad things went so well! :grin:

3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Congratulations! That's such a positive outcome! :slight_smile:

4. MissNicole

Slowly coming out to my closest friends. It's when I have something important to say, that I remember how many people I know XD