1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Gay and don't know if I want to come out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Brynboy, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Brynboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First of all, Hi!

I recently just joined the forums to seek help.

I can easily say I am gay right here right now no problem don't feel anxious at all but when it comes to saying it to my family or my friends I am a nervous wreck. It's not just that I don't feel gay...

I am 14 and I am a bit bigger than some people in my school and I just don't feel as it. I am sorry if I am being stupid or weird but it's just hard. I had a plan as it is national coming out day on the 11th of October right?

This is my plan I will come out to my sister, my mum, dad and closest friends on the 10th and on the 11th I will post on facebook that I am gay. I you can give me any advice I would be so grateful, thank you!

2. Acuba403

Come out when you are ready, as long as you know you won't be put in danger, or in harms way you should have nothing to worry about. Good Luck, you'll do great :slight_smile:

3. Brynboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you! Will do!

4. Chicagoblue

You have a plan and you're strong. However, I wouldn't put any pressure on yourself. Let us know.