1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I would not come out if not this bar :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by laiminga, Nov 3, 2015.

1. laiminga

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some of my friends know that I'm not straight, and I am coming out to more and more friends of me. I have already come out so many times that I already lost number :grin: But I started to see one strange thing. I almost always come out in one bar, or on the way to it or sometimes in other bar which is one minute away, but always in that area of town :grin: Last time when I was there, I was quite drunk and said some things too loud. One of my friend (R) heard what I said to other friend, and asked me if I'm not straight. I said that I am bi. A bit after that I went outside with other friend (M), he went in front of me and some dudes stopped me and asked if I have boyfriend I said that i have girlfriend and went outside after M. When we where outside he said 'I knew that', I asked what, he said he knew that I have gf, I started to deny that. Two days after was R birthday. I, M and other friend (K) went to congrats her. She didn't knew we are coming so we had to wait her a bit. While we where waiting I decided to tell to K what happened in the bar and that R knows about me. M was in the same room, but I just thought 'whatever'. Soon he have realized, and I didn't even needed to say something to him. Later that evening he invaited me to his birthday party, and said to bring a 'plus one' and that is end of our conversation:
    M: And bring your boyfriend... oh... girlfrie.... oh...
    Other friend which didn't knew nothing before: Just bring a date :grin: