1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy fun time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by choirsmash, Nov 15, 2015.

1. choirsmash

So I just came out to my crush and told her I liked her. She's gay so it's cool. Only problem is, she's my RA so no dating as long as that lasts. I'm just glad to know that she thinks it's cute and it's a possibility in the future.
    We proceeded to talk about random shit for like 2 hours. Gay stereotypes (she said a girl on the softball team was talking about her and said "she wears khakis, she must be gay" lol), our high schools, all sorts of stuff. So yeah, it was a good experience. I'd do it agin in a heartbeat

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations (!)

3. choirsmash

I just keep reliving it because her first reaction was just "awwwwwwwwwwh"
    She didn't really say much about it other than "my boss says we can f*** residents, but we can't date residents and I don't really want to f*** any of my residents" (our floor is pretty terrible) and I agreed with her haha
    But that was the only thing she said about it, so like, do you think it (dating) might happen once she's not my RA?
    I've felt awful all day thinking about whether or not it could happen and the thought always comes into my mind that she doesn't like me, but like having said what she said, wouldn't she have had to consider for a hot second? Like, she didn't say no..she said it's just against the rules for the time being.
    And now I'm just confused about my orientation again and I'd like to talk to her about it, but she must've fell off the face of the earth (that's what happens to everyone when I need to talk to them). I wrote her a note and put it under her door...like I've resorted to that haha
    It's less happy fun time now, more anxiety crying time for no real reason..halp..