1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out As Bi: Internet Friend Edition

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Pumpion, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Pumpion

Two years ago, I saw a roleplay twitter account for a cat. More specifically, Kiki, one of the InTheLittleDream cats (R.I.P. the InTheLittleDream ship). I decided 'why not make one for Pascal (the other cat), it could be a bit of fun'. So I did, and not only did it start my roleplaying, I also met one of my best friends (even though we've never met irl cause he live in America and I in Australia). For the sake of the internet, let's just call him A for American.
    Fast forward to now and although I don't use the account anymore, I've stayed friends with A and we've grown pretty close. We make fun of each other a lot and that's our way of saying 'I love you (in a non-romantic way)', yet we also share our lives with each other through photos and videos and stories. Thank you, Snapchat!
    Anyway, a few days ago a couple of people left my roleplay group, a couple of people whom I had grown very close to over the several months to a year that they had been part of the ring. Naturally, I was upset, and in very simple terms, I was a mess. I needed to talk to someone, so I decided on A. While I was venting, I kind of accidentally told him I was bi. When I realised what I'd typed I thought '...crap' cause I was worried that I'd potentially ruined out friendship. But he accepted me! I was so happy my tears from missing the people in my roleplay group turned to tears of happiness because he accepted me. I guess that's one more person in my side of the ring :grin:

2. staries

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats! It's great to have accepting friends. :slight_smile: