1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 Crush Guesses - My Wacky Coming Out Story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GayPugs, Dec 8, 2015.

1. GayPugs

When I was coming out, I was only, about, 9 years old or something. I told my parents that to guess my newest crush they'd have to guess things about my crush. First there was does he have brown hair. I said no. Then, does he have black hair. I said no. Then does he have blonde hair. I said yes. Eventually, after many guesses, we came to is he in a video game. I said no. Then they asked is he not a boy. So, I said yes! Then, I explained my newest crush, a cutie named Sarah. They both changed the subject instantly but I talked about it with my mom later in the car. I don't know why I decided to do it the way I did. If I had a do-over I'm pretty sure I would do it a different way but you don't get do-overs in life.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a great story. My first 'crush' actually was a video game character... A pretty obviously feminine (and probably gay) guy. He was a Japanese warrior who wore butterfly wings into battle. So if that wasn't a sign...

At least you needn't worry about coming out now, right?

3. NicoC123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a pretty adorable way of doing it still!