1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandparents - My Continuing Coming Out Story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GayPugs, Dec 9, 2015.

1. GayPugs

I hate my grandparents. No, that's not true. Although, it sort of is. My mom's parents (my other grandparents) I love. My dads parents...I hate. They're not nice, they're annoying, they're religious (and they've tried to convert me) and they're definitely homophobic. But, my parents make me go see them every year the day after christmas. So, since I just got my very first girlfriend, I'm gonna have to tell them. My mom says I shouldn't since it will create a big uproar but they're my grandparents, don't they WANT to know about my social life? Plus, I really just wanna see their reactions! :lol: But, I feel like if I do my parents will be angry at me (who knows why, I didn't do anything :dry:slight_smile:. But, I know it's gonna come up. I'm the type of person who can't go two seconds without thinking about my girlfriend and my grandma is so nosy she'll probably see one of my thousands of drawings about my girlfriend. So, I guess I'll kerandma is so nosy she'll probably see one of my thousands of drawings about my girlfriend. So, I guess I'll keep you updated. ep you updated.

2. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good luck on coming out to your grandparents! I know how grandparents are! But, I can't come out to my grandparents because they both are old school and may not be accepting if me being bisexual and all! I think you are a very brave person :slight_smile: Why?You may ask. You want to come out even though they are homophobic just to see their reaction.This is brave because I wouldn't do this because I would be too scared!

Can't wait to see updates,
    TheBiBoy

3. GayPugs

Thanks! I can't update until after Christmas because that's when I'm being forced to go see them.

#3 GayPugs, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015