1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ugh pay attention.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by wolf of fire, Dec 21, 2015.

1. wolf of fire

Story time children: today we are going to hear the story of how I came out to my first person.

Let's call this friend: Tessa.
    So I was having lunch with Tessa and we were talking about her setting me up with a friend of hers and so I go "my girlfriend doesn't have to be female" that fell on deaf ears.

A bit later we were talking about shitty people in our school and I said "why do so many people say I'm gay or bi; I sorta am but that's beyond the point" and we goes "your what?" And I said "I'm bisexual" she said "awesome".

That was short but yeah I though I should share that with you. The fact it took me three attempts still makes me laugh to this day.

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've come out to people before who have forgot like a few days later, and then the subject comes up again and they're like "Oh I forgot you were gay" lol. :grin:

3. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats XD I came out as Gay to my friendship group and we had some banter about it, and then the next day at lunch my best friend goes "Nicole... now, I promise I won't be upset or anything if you weren't but... Well... You were joking yesterday, right? About the gay stuff?" And I was like.... Do I look like I'm joking? Have you seen Idina Menzel's cheekbones?

It was quite funny, in retrospect. Terrifying at the time though XD

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The friend I came out to recently as trans thought I wasn't being seriously. For over five minutes, she literally thought I was messing around. XD

5. FootballFan101