1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Real Coming Out Story...? 0.0

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GayPugs, Jan 15, 2016.

1. GayPugs

So, I don't actually remember much about coming out because it was so painful I seriously blocked it out. But, now I remember it again. My old thread was wrong. A few years prior I played a game with my parents about who my crush was and eventually I just told them that my crush was this super cute girl named Sarah. OMG, Sarah!!!<3 I giggle just thinking about her! She was so cute! *Sigh* She would never go for me, though. *Ahem* Anyway, I had just joined this social media writing website and I was telling my dad about it. He went on it and saw my profile (which had the sentence: "I'm lesbian" on it). He coughed a little uncomfortably but didn't say anything. The next day my mom freaks out at me! She says "lesbian" is a grown up word and I can't use it just because I'm a kid! I'm like, "LESBIAN MEANS I LIKE GIRLS AND NOT GUYS AND THAT'S THE TRUTH, F*CK IT!" :tantrum: After two fights and a lot of pain she finally said I could call myself lesbian. But, she still tells me she likes the label "gender blind" and that it's not about the gender, it's about the person inside. I'm just like, "Mom, don't try to force me into being bi. It's not working." And the other day I was venting to her about feeling alone and like nobody I know really gets how I feel and she said I have nothing to be sad about because hey, I have the most f*cking posh life! :***: She apologized for that one. Interestingly, she was fine with me dating. A girl. Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to trying to block this out of my memory.

2. Gay1234

I am so sorry that your mom reacted like that. I'm sorry. I'm here if you want to talk specifics over wall message. Whatever you need I'll be here