1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out To My Brother

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GayPugs, Jan 22, 2016.

1. GayPugs

I came out to my brother last night that I have some gender fluidity. It's really not a very big deal. Sometimes I feel like a boy. He said I'm going through a "phase" and I'll "grow out of it" and I'm "taking things to fast." I talked to him about it today with my mom and she AGREES!!! What the hell?! My family is very supportive but this was just....WHY?! I can make my own f*cking choices. I'm not 4 years old. She explained that she thinks I'm "over-thinking" all of this. Suuuuuuure. :dry: Now I feel like sh*t for something that's so small! Nice job, guys, nice job. :eusa_clap I hate my life. I love my family (or whatever) but sometimes I wish they'd go die in a hole, like I wanna do right now.

2. Gay1234

I know exactly how you feel because this happened to me with my dad. You would have to talk to them and tell them how this upset you. I had to talk to my dad about this exact reason. I got him to understand. Just say this: "I am really upset and feel really bad about what you said to me yesterday. I am certain this is not a phase and that you know you were like this for a while. You upset me and I did not expect this from you. I would really appreciate it if you could accept that it is not a phase and that it is who I am and you have to accept me for who I am." I would say something like this. You can obviously add in your own information or change it around to your needs. I'm always on the wall messaging system if you need help.

Good Luck,
    Gay1234

#2 Gay1234, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016