1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my class!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Gay1234, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Gay1234

So I came out to my class two weeks ago and I forgot to write a story on here but here it is.

Over the Christmas Holidays nearing New Years I told my class that I am Gay as I acted to the class that I was straight for three whole years and I thought they should know. I felt bad having to lie to them about my sexuality and I knew I had a nice class so I said, Why Not?

After my jitters and preparations I finally told the class. They were all supportive every single one and no one made any smart comments or even tried to bully me once. I was right my class is a great class and I am delighted that I don't have to lie about my crushes or my sexuality anymore. I even had to kiss girls at discos so they would see me as straight and so they wouldn't see me kissing a gay guy that asked me for a kiss (which very regretfully I declined and lost my first kiss, which to this day I still have to get my first kiss). This was really tough on me and it felt like a bomb exploded all the toughness and anxiety in me right out of my body leaving all the important stuff and releasing a load of weight off my chest.

So now I am delighted and nobody after the two to three weeks of the class knowing, they were not even rude or mean to me. This made me value my class so much and which I am very delighted and proud to be in my class.

Thank You,
    Gay1234

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good to read about your experience. Thanks for sharing and I'm pleased you feel better for being honest. :slight_smile:

3. headsup1958

Awesome! Good for you!

4. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm delighted for you.

I'm constantly ammase at how great the young people of today are!
    There is hope for the future.

5. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's amazing that the world has such supportive people out there. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Coming out to a group of people is hard, but you had the courage to do that. Kudos. :grin:

6. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For some reason, the younger generation of people seem to be much more accepting to the LGBT Community. I say that there's hope for humanity!

Congratulations!