1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

group "outing"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by JMar2222, Feb 4, 2009.

1. JMar2222

i went with my best friend today to the weekly gay pride meeting, and i saw two people from school, and recognized people this time, and it was just so much fun. so conversation was progressing, and it just came up when i was talking, and I came out and said "i'm pretty much gay" and the group leader, who got to know me real well reminded me not to slap a label on it so soon, and i completley agreed. but the fact i said what my thought process was, i shared my latest journey with sexuality, and it felt amazing. i felt the best i felt in weeks. it wasnt even a real coming out, especially because 99% of the people in the room were gay, but it just was so amazing and euphoric. i felt like there is hope when i figure it out, and there will always be supportive people.

...there was this cute boy their too, and he smiled at me! Ahh! :icon_bigg
    and then as my friend and i were leaving, this guy who i like and knows all about me, had asked me out a few days before, and texted me during asking if i wanted to go out friday night. i actually can't, but were rescheduling. so i immediatley texted my sisters and i'm like "ohh boy do i have things to tell you!"

it's been a happy day. :slight_smile:

2. joss22

Aww, I am glad to see you so happy, that sounds awesome. It is great that you have found such a supportive group of people to talk to :grin: Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

3. JMar2222

...:slight_smile: and you do too!!! (two friends) i'm so happy for you. i think just for that tomorrow im going to talk to two other friends about my deal.

4. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    guys guys guys.... i hae yet seen some one question themseles. and turn out not gay .. but maybe... just so you know being gay is awesume

5. EM68

Congrats! Good luck with the guy!

6. Johnny123

Johnny123 Guest

That all sounds very exciting!

People on here always make me feel so mundane and unattractive!

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! Congrats and I hope all goes well with the date! :slight_smile: