1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Urman, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

Ok so tonight i went out to a club with my friend just to hangout and have a guys night out i am not out to him.So there were people in the college who was also there and the guy in GSA which im also part of .Just happen to say your gay right and this was in front of my other friend who i am not out to.Im not even out to the guy in the gsa but its pretty much came out because im in the gsa.So the guy on the gsa was there like i said and he was drininking a bit so we were sitting there and all of asuding he was like your gay right so i looked up at my friend and then the guy in the gsa and smiled and then put my head down. Then when the friendwho was not in the gsa left to go dancing i said to the guy in the gsa im not out yet but oh well i am now. So pretty much im out to 2 more people whooo.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! It seemed to have gone pretty well. That's awesome! :slight_smile:

3. Urman

Urman Guest

yes for the most part i think the only hard one was my mother but so far yes whoooo

4. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    that must have been crazy awkward though for a moment or two...I probably would have smiled and put my head down too

5. ricoca

That's pretty awesome.
    Congrats to that!

6. Urman

Urman Guest

7. Dazed

Dazed Guest

aw Urman..
    well two less people i guess.
    :]

8. Johnny123

Johnny123 Guest

Sorry..... what's GSA?

(all I can think of is "Gay sex association", but that's likely my foul mind).

9. crystaltriforce

gay/strait aliance

10. kayar

Hey, what a thrill! I'll bet your adrenaline was whizzing round your body for a while there! Turned out you handled it brilliantly though, didn't you? Well done you! It's sooo difficult to think quickly how to react when something like that happens, isn't it? Hope all my 'outs' go so well!

Kayar, X.

11. Urman

Urman Guest

i honestly not ready for that at all it was a total surprise

12. Mickey

I give you a lot of credit for admitting it. Not a very comfortable situation,though.
    At least it went okay. Congratulations.

13. LorenzG1950

Congratulations! :eusa_clap That's not the ideal way to come out but if the result is good, you get more comfortable along the way. I got outed in a similar way at my local conservative bar when a lady I know was discussing gays, asking me rhetorically, "You're not one of them are you?"

For a split second, I hesitated. Then said, "Ummm, yes I am." After her initial surprise, no problems at all