1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how I came out and snuck back in

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bassboss, Feb 17, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was in the beginning of 8th grade and I had spent the summer getting my nerves up to come out I finally told my good freind tori who was one of the nicest people I knew she was fine with it and helped me along I was also freinds with a kid names therin I'm still freinds with him but ever since winter break he has been acting like a bigot so I planned my way and was able to tell him he said he was ok with it note this is before he started acting homophobic. Well after this some how everything got out and now everyone knew but this was a horrible thing I got shoved, my locker slammed, insulted, called a f*got, laughed at, and generally harassed well finally I got fed up with this and asked out a girl who I wasn't attracted to and at this point people would ask me why I did this if I was gay I told them I lost a bet but they called my bluff and staid I was an attention seeking lier some people understood like tori, caitlyn, gavin, and Aaron but for the next couple of months I was still called this but it eventually went away exept for therin who I'm still freinds with calls me out. (Don't use my story for advice it was probably the worst choice of my life to go back in)

2. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am now just reading all of this violent and hurtful, for a lack of better words, things that people do and I am idk now because I never thought people could just do that. I am starting to wonder what the world would be like with heterosexuality not being the stereotypical norm .

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think this is bad you should hear about Allan he used to act femminen and he got his face tore open by some crazy ass 9th grader I don't really know the full details but all I knoe Is femminen boy gets sent to hospital by crazy 9th grader

4. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually some people have made a film on that, very emotional towards the end and may trigger some people so be warned. Nevertheless it's still one to make you rethink things.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOJgDW0gPI

But seriously some people are just sick thinking that hurting someone is the right thing to do.

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my experience in my school it seems that guys are alot more hostile to lgbt people than girls are so that's probably why their are bisexual and lesbian girls in my school who are open and I'm to scared to come out but high school is different even though I have heard that bullying is worse in that high school their is an lgbt club so that's something to look forward to