1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coming out story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by steamyjlove, Feb 13, 2009.

1. steamyjlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok well, I first came out in 9th grade to my best friend and she said she had no clue I was gay but loved gay people so she was fine with it. :lol:
    She was the only one who knew for a while and she kept my secret but once my sophomore year started I suddenly got an interest in fashion and was getting vogue and W every month and I started dressing way better and gained more confidence. After this sudden change in personality from my old shy timid self I didn't care what anyone thought about me so one day this guy asked if I was gay and I said yes.. the next day I told all of my friends and now im happier than ever cause I can express myself however I want. :icon_bigg

2. Daniel6

Thanks for sharing. I can relate that
    I care more about my appearance after coming out to my close friends. I am more confident and not afraid of others rejection since I still have my close friends who always accept me.

3. DexterMorgan

That's cool!

I kinda have the same thing going on right now. I told a few people, just as a secret. Within a few days, I told everyone I knew, never been happier.

Welcome to EC!

4. biisme

That's great! It sounds like everything went well. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC!

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! That's great that you have become more comfortable with yourself and confident. Congrats on coming out to your friends! It sounds like that everything went well for you. That's great! :slight_smile: