1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by funsized, Feb 26, 2016.

1. funsized

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Last night, I called my mom and came out to her. She knew that either me or my sis would be something other than straight but couldn't tell which one of us. She was really proud of me for coming out. She knows how my dad's side of the family is and agreed that I should keep it from them. She said her "gaydar" was going off.

She talked to me about getting some adult toys and coming out to her more. She was planning on coming up her in the summer and would take me and my sis out separately to talk to us alone. She said she could take me to an adult store and get me something so simple can experiment with my bisexuality.

She agreed that this would be a hard process. I told her how long I've felt this way and who knows. She's always here for me if I need support.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's brilliant to hear that she's so supportive! I bet it feels like a massive weight off your shoulders, its great that you seem so close to each other.

3. funsized

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

It really is a relief. But I know no one else in my family will be supportive.