1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My stuff

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Celestial, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Celestial

Celestial Guest

Hey all.

I'm not a new member, I had my account removed because of a scare I got from some things I heard, and I couldn't take a risk to my well being.

Anywho, out to parents, close friends, some of my ex-gf's, and no one at college. Everyone's been really good. Some initial shock since I'm the total opposite of gay and my girlfriends and other stuff.

Anyway, I'll tell you one thing. If you've found yourself to be in a position where the guilt or stress of being closeted is nearly killing you on the inside, I suggest seeing a counselor at school or even calling a hotline. I didn't use either and I suffered big time, this is nearly a year ago and to be honest, I'm still not out to hundreds of people I personally know. It's something I don't like doing and I'd prefer people to find out on their own.

Turning 19 soon, I don't want any of you to go through the same BS I did.

2. limfjord96

sorry to hear about your trials. I am almost to that point. Especially before i found this website. I would come home and actually cry sometimes, and the pain was so real and tangible. like something was rotting my gut from the inside out. I would get all shaky and irretated, and just want to sleep. I think its a bit of a bi polar thing...i am feeling pretty happy right now, but i am to the point where i wish people would find out about me on there on own as well, because i just dont know if i have the strength to the ones i love that i know will be effected by the news. Another big aspect is i dont even know what to tell them, as i am not sure where i s fit in yet. So its good youre on this site, because i think everyone here genuinly understands what we are going through, and they really are trying to help us out. having said that, if there is anything i can do please let me know.

3. Celestial

Celestial Guest

Dan, right? Yeah, I was bipolar when it came to this for a good month. I only started opening up to my ignorance back in March of last year. I was ignoring little things over the years and it just became unbearable. Finishing up those last few months of senior year was a bitch for lack of a better term. Really couldn't do anything being an athlete even now I'll face harsh things if people I don't need knowing found out. There would be days where I'd feel at ease and days where I'll be extremely homophobic when in private. I'm glad you found this site. :slight_smile:

#3 Celestial, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009