1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So meaty and squishy. . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by The Enigma, Feb 15, 2009.

1. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Boobies....the bane of modern civilized gay men. I dunno...I can't stand the sight of those floppy things. XD I don't know why either. It's almost as bad as, how Oprah says it, a 'Vajayjay'. Something about them creeps me out.

So...my first time I came out or rather, LEARNED I was out was in HS. I had this super badarse GF (I use that term loosly for lady friends) and it was afterschool. We were hanging out on campus shootin the :***: and suddenly we ended up talking about sex. Now mind you, Heather is the only girl in our little devious band. So, like all horny males, everyone wants to put their hands on her at some point...Lol She admitted she was no virgin and I told her I was. She came on to me suddenly and I kinda refused. (Not very wise at that point in time. Lol)

Now, mind you the guys were like...wtf? She was pretty banging and well endowed. She asked me to touch her boob. Now, I didn't get what she was trying to say at that moment. So I did and I like instinctively removed my hand after I reached in. It was so weird...foreign...alien. Lol All the guys (3 others) nearly dropped their jaws not because the fact they just learned something was wrong with me, but even they didn't get to do that. "See? I knew it guys! He's a homo!" She said that with a smile and she kinda outted me so that was my first time learning I guess. And actually, I had no idea of wtf a homo was too. XD

That year as a freshmen in HS, she taught me MANY things. lol
    Sadly, she got hauled off to jail for having sex with a minor. :frowning2: Never heard or seen of her in many years now.

I was probably 15 then, she was 18, the other two were 16-18.

That count as coming out? XD

2. Greggers

Boobies = Ew.

Trufax.

3. pirateninja

You lucky thing. :grin: Everytime I try to touch someone's boobs I get a slap in the face :frowning2: :lol:

I guess that's one way of coming out. It's a shame she went to jail, although obviously not before teaching you something, it seems. :grin:

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol true. It was because they got caught having intamacy at home when they parents were supposed to be working. Sad thing was it was his first time and the mom came home and called the cops and everything. In Cali they dont mess around with statutory rape, or at least when I lived there. Im sure the dude was like: "Goddamnit mom. You ruined everything! I HATE YOU!"

5. Mickey

I LOVE BOOBS! I got 2! lol!

6. jazzrawr

Haha, I suppose boobs to gay men are like penis to lesbians.

It's just...no. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I like boobs though. :grin:

7. Celestial

Celestial Guest

Funny, I still like breasts, for some odd and weird reason. :S

8. Amy

Amy

Boobehs!
    <3

9. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    what you talking about boobs are the shit! they are cushionlike and nice to rest your head on xD

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've seen gay guys going "ew vagina" more often than "ew bewbies", but "ew bewbies" does happen too. (By the way, they're not much fun to have, in my experience, but they're fun to look at :grin:)

11. Alex19

As a gay man, i dont care for boobs at all. but, i tell some of my female friends if their boobs are looking good that day (if they have a good amount of cleavage going on). girls, if u got it, use it. straight men are your clay, mold them to get what u want!

12. Fiorino

What are you talking about boobs are fun and squishy.
    :icon_bigg
    It's Vagina that's gross.
    :eek::eek:

13. Markio

I thought it was called the ick factor. I don't think they're gross, just a turn off.

14. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol I LOOOVE your Lelouch signature Stevy.

And well...I couldn't bring myself to be near a visible vagina. I think I would vomit. Something about them just upsets me. Lol And no, I was never raped by a woman or anything... but Ilove what you said!

"Stop hating gay people, hate the straight people who keep making gay babies" or something like that.

15. Thatsit

I don't think they're gross. boobs are kind of just there like arms or shoulders or something. It's the vajayjay that I need to stay away from...