1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things are happening fast

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by KarenLyn, Mar 12, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its been happening in steps but the last week has my head spinning. I came out to my mom that I was bi about 6 months ago.. it went really well. Not too surprising because she's Wiccan but still... I'm her little girl. Then comes my cousin... (no pun intended). A few months ago while I was at my cousin's house for the weekend there was an innocent touch, my heart started racing and poof... the next thing I know we're in bed finding out what's it like to have sex with a girl for the first time. We've been keeping things pretty quiet... or so I thought till last week my aunt walks in on Leslie and me doing a little more than kissing. Now the family knows... Leslie orders us a pair of matching t shirts that say..."I love my crazy girlfriend" and we head off for the mall knowing/hoping we'd run into one of our friends... and we did. PV is in the heart of Phoenix but it's like a small town in a lot of ways so by next week everyone of our friends will know and I guess in the end that's what we wanted. Now we get to see what happens next.